Mike Davis and the Carolina Panthers host the Atlanta Falcons on Thursday at Bank of America Stadium. Here's some betting insights and tips digging into Davis' rushing prop bets. You can watch Davis and the Panthers face off against the Falcons on FOX/NFL at 8:20 PM ET.
Mike Davis Rushing Prop Bets (10/29/2020)
Mike Davis Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Davis' per-game rushing attempts average (10.7) is 5.8 less rushing attempts than his prop bet total in Thursday's game (16.5).
- Davis has yet to carry the ball more than 16.5 times in a game through six outings this season.
- Davis has averaged 3.8 fewer rushing attempts per game than his season-long average prop bet total (14.5).
- In three of four games this year, Davis took the over on rushing attempts prop bets (75% of his opportunities).
- Davis has outperformed his average rushing attempts prop bet total (14.5 rushing attempts) in half of his games.
- Davis averages 7.3 carries per game over his three career matchups against the Falcons, 9.2 fewer rushes than his over/under in Thursday's game.
- Davis has failed to outperform this week's prop bet over/under of 16.5 rushing attempts in three career games against the Falcons.
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Thursday's rushing yards over/under for Davis is set at 65.5 yards. That is 20.2 fewer than his season average of 45.3.
- Davis has not run for more than 65.5 yards in a game through six outings this season.
- Davis has fallen short of his season rushing yards prop bet average (56.8) by 11.5 yards.
- Davis has out-rushed his rushing yards prop total two times (half of his games).
- Davis has out-rushed his season-long rushing yards prop bet average (56.8) in only 33.3% of his games (two out of six matchups).
- Davis' 35.7 rushing yards per game over his three career matchups against the Falcons are 29.8 fewer yards than his over/under in Thursday's game.
- Sportsbooks have set Davis' rushing yards prop bet total for this week at 65.5 yards, a figure he has beat one time in three career games against the Falcons.
Betting Trends - Rushing Touchdowns
- Davis has recorded 0.3 rushing touchdowns per game, which is 0.2 less than the over/under in Thursday's game (0.5).
- Davis collected more than 0.5 rushing touchdowns in two out of six games this season (33.3% of his opportunities).
- Davis' season-long average over/under is 0.5 rushing touchdowns. He has recorded 0.2 less touchdowns per game than that prop bet average.
- In two of three games this year, Davis hit the over on rushing touchdowns prop bets (66.7% of his opportunities).
- Davis' average prop bet for rushing touchdowns is 0.5. He's gone over that total in just two of six games (33.3%).
- Over his three career matchups against the Falcons, Davis averages zero rushing touchdowns per game, 0.5 fewer touchdowns than his over/under in Thursday's game.
- In three career games versus the Falcons, Davis has failed to eclipse this week's prop bet total of 0.5 rushing touchdowns.
Powered By Data Skrive