Mike Davis and the Carolina Panthers hit the field against the New Orleans Saints on Sunday on the road at Mercedes-Benz Superdome. Here's some betting insights and tips around Davis' rushing prop bets in that matchup. You can watch Davis and the Panthers square off with the Saints on FOX at 1:00 PM ET.
Mike Davis Rushing Prop Bets (10/25/2020)
Mike Davis Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Davis' per-game rushing attempts average (10.7) is 5.8 less rushing attempts than his prop bet total in Thursday's game (16.5).
- In one out of six games this season (16.7% of his chances), Davis has had more than 16.5 rushing attempts.
- Davis' season-long average over/under is 14.5 rushing attempts. He has recorded 3.8 less rushing attempts per game than that prop bet average.
- In three of four games this year, Davis took the over on rushing attempts prop bets (75% of his opportunities).
- Davis has gone over his average rushing attempts prop bet total (14.5 rushing attempts) in half of his games.
- Davis averages 1.3 carries per game over his three career matchups against the Saints, 15.2 fewer rushes than his over/under in Thursday's game.
- Bookmakers have set Davis' rushing attempts prop bet over/under for this contest at 16.5 attempts, a number he has failed to go over in three career games against the Saints.
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Thursday's rushing yards prop bet for Davis is set at 65.5 yards. That is 20.2 fewer than his season average of 45.3.
- Two times this season (out of six total games -- 33.3%), Davis has had more than 65.5 rushing yards.
- Davis has fallen short of his season rushing yards prop average (56.8) by 11.5 yards.
- Davis has gone over his rushing yards prop total two times (half of his games).
- Davis has out-rushed his season-long rushing yards prop bet average (56.8) in only 33.3% of his games (two out of six matchups).
- Davis' 4.3 rushing yards per game over his three career matchups against the Saints are 61.2 fewer yards than his over/under in Thursday's game.
- Oddsmakers have set Davis' rushing yards prop bet over/under for this contest at 65.5 yards, a number he has never exceeded in three lifetime games against the Saints.
Betting Trends - Rushing Touchdowns
- Davis has recorded 0.3 rushing touchdowns per game, which is 0.2 fewer than the over/under in Thursday's game (0.5).
- Davis has collected more than 0.5 rushing touchdowns in 33.3% of his games this season (two of six chances).
- Davis' season-long average over/under is 0.5 rushing touchdowns. He has collected 0.2 fewer touchdowns per game than that prop bet average.
- Davis hit the over on rushing touchdowns prop bets in two of three games this year (66.7% of his chances).
- Davis' average prop bet for rushing touchdowns is 0.5. He's gone over that total in only two of six games (33.3%).
- Over his three career matchups against the Saints, Davis averages zero rushing touchdowns per game, 0.5 fewer touchdowns than his over/under in Thursday's game.
- In three career games against the Saints, Davis has failed to beat this week's prop bet over/under of 0.5 rushing touchdowns.
Powered By Data Skrive