Mike Davis' Carolina Panthers host the New Orleans Saints on Sunday at Bank of America Stadium. Here's some insights and tips around Davis' rushing prop bets. Watch Davis' Panthers face off against the Saints at 4:25 PM ET on FOX.
Mike Davis Rushing Prop Bets (1/3/2021)
Mike Davis Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Davis' per-game rushing attempts average (11.0) is 0.5 fewer rushing attempts than his prop bet over/under in Sunday's game (11.5).
- In nine out of 15 games this season (60% of his chances), Davis has recorded more than 11.5 rushing attempts.
- Davis' season-long average over/under is 14 rushing attempts. He has recorded 3.0 fewer rushing attempts per game than that prop bet average.
- In just six of 13 games this year, Davis achieved the over on rushing attempts prop bets (46.2% of his opportunities).
- Davis has gone over his average rushing attempts prop bet total (14 rushing attempts) in only 33.3% of his games (five of 15 games).
- Davis averages 2.8 carries per game over his four career matchups against the Saints, 8.8 fewer rushes than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Bookmakers have set Davis' rushing attempts prop bet over/under for this game at 11.5 attempts, a number he has failed to eclipse in four lifetime games against the Saints.
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Davis' 42.8 rushing yards per game average in 2020 is 4.7 less than Sunday's over/under.
- In 53.3% of his games this season (eight of 15 matchups), Davis has put up more than 47.5 rushing yards.
- Davis has fallen short of his season rushing yards prop average (55.7) by 12.9 yards.
- Davis has hit the rushing yards over in only four of 13 opportunities (30.8%).
- Davis has out-rushed his season-long rushing yards prop bet average (55.7) in only 33.3% of his games (five out of 15 matchups).
- Over his four career matchups against the Saints, Davis averages 6.2 rushing yards per game, 41.2 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In four career games against the Saints, Davis has failed to go over this week's prop bet total of 47.5 rushing yards.
Betting Trends - Rushing Touchdowns
- Davis has notched 0.4 rushing touchdowns per game, which is 0.1 less than the over/under in Sunday's game (0.5).
- Davis recorded more than 0.5 rushing touchdowns in five of 15 games this season (33.3% of his opportunities).
- Davis' season-long average over/under is 0.5 rushing touchdowns. He has recorded 0.1 less touchdowns per game than that prop bet average.
- Just 45.5% of Davis' games this season have seen him hit the over on rushing touchdowns prop bets (five of 11 outings).
- Davis' average prop bet for rushing touchdowns is 0.5. He's gone over that total in just five of 15 games (33.3%).
- Davis' zero rushing touchdowns per game over his four career matchups against the Saints are 0.5 fewer touchdowns than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Oddsmakers have set Davis' rushing touchdowns prop bet over/under for this game at 0.5 touchdowns, a number he has never surpassed in four total games against the Saints.
Powered By Data Skrive