Mike Davis and the Carolina Panthers visit Washington on Sunday at FedExField. Here's some insights and tips around Davis' rushing prop bets in that matchup. You can watch Davis' performance play out for the Panthers against Washington on CBS at 4:05 PM ET.
Mike Davis Rushing Prop Bets (12/27/2020)
Mike Davis Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Davis has averaged 10.8 rushing attempts per game, 2.7 less than the over/under in Sunday's game (13.5).
- Davis has recorded more than 13.5 rushing attempts in six out of 14 games this season (42.9% of his opportunities).
- Davis' season-long average over/under is 14 rushing attempts. He has collected 3.2 fewer rushing attempts per game than that prop bet average.
- In just five of 12 games this year, Davis achieved the over on rushing attempts prop bets (41.7% of his opportunities).
- Davis has outperformed his average rushing attempts prop bet total (14 rushing attempts) in only 35.7% of his games (five of 14 games).
- Davis averages 0.5 carries per game over his two career matchups against the Football Team, 13.0 fewer rushes than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Oddsmakers have set Davis' rushing attempts prop bet total for this contest at 13.5 attempts, a number he has failed to surpass in two lifetime games against the Football Team.
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Davis' 43.9 rushing yards per game average in 2020 is 9.6 fewer than Sunday's over/under.
- Six times this season (out of 14 total games -- 42.9%), Davis has had more than 53.5 rushing yards.
- Davis' average rushing yards prop this season has been set at 55.8 yards, which he's fallen short of by 11.9 on average.
- Davis has failed to cover his rushing yards prop bet total in more than half his games, covering just four out of 12 times (33.3%).
- Davis has out-rushed his season-long rushing yards prop bet average (55.8) in just 35.7% of his games (five out of 14 matchups).
- Over his two career matchups against the Football Team, Davis averages one rushing yard per game, 52.5 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In two career games against the Football Team, Davis has failed to go over this week's prop bet over/under of 53.5 rushing yards.
Betting Trends - Rushing Touchdowns
- Davis' per-game rushing touchdowns average (0.4) is 0.1 less rushing touchdowns than his prop bet total in Sunday's game (0.5).
- Davis has recorded more than 0.5 rushing touchdowns in 28.6% of his games this season (four of 14 chances).
- Davis has averaged 0.1 fewer rushing touchdowns per game than his season-long average prop bet total (0.5).
- Only 40% of Davis' games this season have seen him hit the over on rushing touchdowns prop bets (four of 10 outings).
- Davis has gone over his average prop bet for rushing touchdowns (0.5) in just four of 14 games (28.6%).
- Davis' zero rushing touchdowns per game over his two career matchups against the Football Team are 0.5 fewer touchdowns than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In two career games against the Football Team, Davis has failed to surpass this week's prop bet over/under of 0.5 rushing touchdowns.
Powered By Data Skrive