Mike Davis and the Carolina Panthers visit the Green Bay Packers on Saturday at Lambeau Field. Here's some betting insights and tips digging into Davis' rushing prop bets. Watch Davis' performance play out for the Panthers against the Packers on NFL Network at 8:15 PM ET.
Mike Davis Rushing Prop Bets (12/19/2020)
Mike Davis Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Davis has averaged 10.5 rushing attempts per game, 4.0 fewer than the over/under in Saturday's game (14.5).
- In five out of 13 games this season (38.5% of his opportunities), Davis has had more than 14.5 rushing attempts.
- Davis' season-long average over/under is 14 rushing attempts. He has recorded 3.5 fewer rushing attempts per game than that prop bet average.
- Davis took the over on rushing attempts prop bets in only four of 11 games this year (36.4% of his chances).
- Davis' average prop bet for rushing attempts is 14. He's gone over that total in only five of 13 games (38.5%).
- In his two career matchups against the Packers, Davis averages 4.5 carries per game, 10.0 fewer rushes than his over/under in Saturday's game.
- Davis has failed to eclipse this week's prop bet total of 14.5 rushing attempts in two total games against the Packers.
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Saturday's rushing yards prop bet for Davis is set at 58.5 yards. That is 15.8 more than his season average of 42.7.
- In 30.8% of his games this season (four of 13 matchups), Davis has put up more than 58.5 rushing yards.
- Davis has fallen short of his season rushing yards prop average (55.6) by 12.9 yards.
- Davis has failed to cover his rushing yards prop bet total in more than half his games, covering only three out of 11 times (27.3%).
- In only four games this season (30.8%), Davis, rushed for more yards than his average rushing yards over/under of 55.6.
- Over his two career matchups against the Packers, Davis averages 22.5 rushing yards per game, 36.0 fewer yards than his over/under in Saturday's game.
- In two career games against the Packers, Davis has failed to exceed this week's prop bet total of 58.5 rushing yards.
Betting Trends - Rushing Touchdowns
- Davis' per-game rushing touchdowns average (0.4) is 0.1 less rushing touchdowns than his prop bet total in Saturday's game (0.5).
- Davis has collected more than 0.5 rushing touchdowns in 30.8% of his games this season (four out of 13 chances).
- Davis' season-long average over/under is 0.5 rushing touchdowns. He has collected 0.1 fewer touchdowns per game than that prop bet average.
- Only 44.4% of Davis' games this season have seen him hit the over on rushing touchdowns prop bets (four of nine outings).
- Davis has gone over his average prop bet for rushing touchdowns (0.5) in only four of 13 games (30.8%).
- In his two career matchups against the Packers, Davis averages zero rushing touchdowns per game, 0.5 fewer touchdowns than his over/under in Saturday's game.
- In two career games versus the Packers, Davis has failed to eclipse this week's prop bet over/under of 0.5 rushing touchdowns.
Powered By Data Skrive