Mike Davis' Carolina Panthers host the Denver Broncos on Sunday at Bank of America Stadium. Here's some insights and tips around Davis' rushing prop bets. You can watch Davis' performance play out for the Panthers against the Broncos on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
Mike Davis Rushing Prop Bets (12/13/2020)
Mike Davis Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Davis has averaged 10.5 rushing attempts per game, 4.0 less than the over/under in Sunday's game (14.5).
- Davis has recorded more than 14.5 rushing attempts in five of 12 games this season (41.7% of his chances).
- Davis' season-long average over/under is 14 rushing attempts. He has recorded 3.5 less rushing attempts per game than that prop bet average.
- Davis took the over on rushing attempts prop bets in only four of 10 games this year (40% of his chances).
- Davis' average prop bet for rushing attempts is 14. He's gone over that total in only five of 12 games (41.7%).
- In his one career matchup against the Broncos, Davis had three carries, 11.5 fewer rushes than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Sportsbooks have set Davis' rushing attempts prop bet total for this week at 14.5 attempts, a number he has failed to beat in one lifetime game against the Broncos.
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Davis' 42.0 rushing yards per game average in 2020 is 15.5 less than Sunday's over/under.
- In 33.3% of his games this season (four of 12 matchups), Davis has put up more than 57.5 rushing yards.
- Davis' average rushing yards prop bet this season has been set at 55.3 yards, which he's fallen short of by 13.3 on average.
- Davis has hit the rushing yards over in only three of 10 opportunities (30%).
- In only four games this season (33.3%), Davis, rushed for more yards than his average rushing yards over/under of 55.3.
- In his single career matchup against the Broncos, Davis recorded one rushing yard, 56.5 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In one career game against the Broncos, Davis has failed to exceed this week's prop bet over/under of 57.5 rushing yards.
Betting Trends - Rushing Touchdowns
- Davis has collected 0.3 rushing touchdowns per game, which is 0.2 fewer than the over/under in Sunday's game (0.5).
- Davis had more than 0.5 rushing touchdowns in three of 12 games this season (25% of his chances).
- Davis has averaged 0.2 fewer rushing touchdowns per game than his season-long average prop bet total (0.5).
- In just three of eight games this year, Davis hit the over on rushing touchdowns prop bets (37.5% of his opportunities).
- Davis' average prop bet for rushing touchdowns is 0.5. He's gone over that total in just three of 12 games (25%).
- Davis' zero rushing touchdowns in his only career matchup against the Broncos are 0.5 fewer touchdowns than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Bookmakers have set Davis' rushing touchdowns prop bet over/under for this game at 0.5 touchdowns, a number he has never surpassed in one total game against the Broncos.
Powered By Data Skrive