On Sunday, Mike Davis and the Carolina Panthers travel to play the Minnesota Vikings at U.S. Bank Stadium. Here's some insights and tips into Davis' rushing prop bets. You can watch Davis' performance play out for the Panthers against the Vikings on FOX at 1:00 PM ET.
Mike Davis Rushing Prop Bets (11/29/2020)
Mike Davis Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Davis has averaged 10.1 rushing attempts per game, 4.4 fewer than the over/under in Sunday's game (14.5).
- In four of 11 games this season (36.4% of his opportunities), Davis has had more than 14.5 rushing attempts.
- Davis has averaged 3.7 fewer rushing attempts per game than his season-long average prop bet total (13.8).
- Davis took the over on rushing attempts prop bets in just four of nine games this year (44.4% of his chances).
- Davis has outperformed his average rushing attempts prop bet total (13.8 rushing attempts) in only 36.4% of his games (four of 11 games).
- In his one career matchup against the Vikings, Davis notched three carries, 11.5 fewer rushes than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Davis has failed to go over this week's prop bet over/under of 14.5 rushing attempts in one lifetime game against the Vikings.
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Sunday's rushing yards prop bet for Davis is set at 59.5 yards. That's 18.7 more than his season average of 40.8.
- Four times this season (out of 11 total games -- 36.4%), Davis has had more than 59.5 rushing yards.
- Davis has fallen short of his season rushing yards prop bet average (54.8) by 14.0 yards.
- Davis has not covered his rushing yards prop bet total in more than half his games, covering just three out of nine times (33.3%).
- Davis has out-rushed his season-long rushing yards prop bet average (54.8) in only 36.4% of his games (four out of 11 matchups).
- Davis' 22 rushing yards in his single career matchup against the Vikings are 37.5 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Davis has failed to go over this week's prop bet total of 59.5 rushing yards in one total game against the Vikings.
Betting Trends - Rushing Touchdowns
- Davis has notched 0.3 rushing touchdowns per game, which is 0.2 less than the over/under in Sunday's game (0.5).
- Davis had more than 0.5 rushing touchdowns in three of 11 games this season (27.3% of his opportunities).
- Davis' season-long average over/under is 0.5 rushing touchdowns. He has collected 0.2 fewer touchdowns per game than that prop bet average.
- Just 42.9% of Davis' games this season have seen him hit the over on rushing touchdowns prop bets (three of seven outings).
- Davis' average prop bet for rushing touchdowns is 0.5. He's gone over that total in only three of 11 games (27.3%).
- In his single career matchup against the Vikings, Davis scored zero rushing touchdowns, 0.5 fewer touchdowns than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In one career game versus the Vikings, Davis has failed to outperform this week's prop bet over/under of 0.5 rushing touchdowns.
Powered By Data Skrive