Mike Davis and the Carolina Panthers host the Detroit Lions on Sunday at Bank of America Stadium. Here's some tips for betting on Davis' rushing prop bets in the matchup against the Detroit Lions. You can watch Davis and the Panthers play the Lions on FOX at 1:00 PM ET.
Mike Davis Rushing Prop Bets (11/22/2020)
Mike Davis Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Davis' per-game rushing attempts average (9.2) is 4.3 fewer rushing attempts than his prop bet over/under in Sunday's game (13.5).
- In three of 10 games this season (30% of his opportunities), Davis has recorded more than 13.5 rushing attempts.
- Davis has averaged 4.7 less rushing attempts per game than his season-long average prop bet total (13.9).
- Davis took the over on rushing attempts prop bets in only three of eight games this year (37.5% of his chances).
- Davis has gone over his average rushing attempts prop bet total (13.9 rushing attempts) in just 30% of his games (three of 10 games).
- Davis notched 10 carries in his only career matchup against the Lions, 3.5 fewer rushes than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Oddsmakers have set Davis' rushing attempts prop bet total for this contest at 13.5 attempts, a number he has failed to go over in one lifetime game against the Lions.
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Sunday's rushing yards over/under for Davis is set at 58.5 yards. That is 20.0 more than his season average of 38.5.
- Three times this season (out of 10 total games -- 30%), Davis has had more than 58.5 rushing yards.
- Davis' average rushing yards over/under this season has been set at 54.2 yards, which he's fallen short of by 15.7 on average.
- Davis has hit the rushing yards over in only two of eight opportunities (25%).
- Davis has out-rushed his season-long rushing yards prop bet average (54.2) in just 30% of his games (three out of 10 matchups).
- Davis' 33 rushing yards in his one career matchup against the Lions are 25.5 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In one career game against the Lions, Davis has failed to outperform this week's prop bet over/under of 58.5 rushing yards.
Betting Trends - Rushing Touchdowns
- Davis has recorded 0.2 rushing touchdowns per game, which is 0.3 fewer than the over/under in Sunday's game (0.5).
- Davis has collected more than 0.5 rushing touchdowns in 20% of his games this season (two of 10 chances).
- Davis has averaged 0.3 less rushing touchdowns per game than his season-long average prop bet total (0.5).
- In only two of six games this year, Davis hit the over on rushing touchdowns prop bets (33.3% of his opportunities).
- Davis has gone over his average prop bet for rushing touchdowns (0.5) in only two of 10 games (20%).
- In his only career matchup against the Lions, Davis scored zero rushing touchdowns, 0.5 fewer touchdowns than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In one career game versus the Lions, Davis has failed to surpass this week's prop bet over/under of 0.5 rushing touchdowns.
Powered By Data Skrive