Mike Davis and the Carolina Panthers host the Tampa Bay Buccaneers on Sunday at Bank of America Stadium. Here's some tips for betting on Davis' rushing prop bets in the matchup against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. Watch Davis' Panthers take on the Buccaneers at 1:00 PM ET on FOX.
Mike Davis Rushing Prop Bets (11/15/2020)
Mike Davis Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Davis' per-game rushing attempts average (9.4) is 4.1 less rushing attempts than his prop bet over/under in Sunday's game (13.5).
- Davis has not carried the ball more than 13.5 times in a game through nine outings this year.
- Davis' season-long average over/under is 13.9 rushing attempts. He has recorded 4.5 fewer rushing attempts per game than that prop bet average.
- Davis took the over on rushing attempts prop bets in just three of seven games this year (42.9% of his chances).
- Davis has outperformed his average rushing attempts prop bet total (13.9 rushing attempts) in just 33.3% of his games (three of nine games).
- In his two career matchups against the Buccaneers, Davis averages four carries per game, 9.5 fewer rushes than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Oddsmakers have set Davis' rushing attempts prop bet total for this week at 13.5 attempts, a number he has failed to go over in two total games against the Buccaneers.
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Davis' 39.2 rushing yards per game average in 2020 is 8.3 less than Sunday's over/under.
- Four times this season (out of nine total games -- 44.4%), Davis has had more than 47.5 rushing yards.
- Davis has fallen short of his season rushing yards prop average (55.2) by 16.0 yards.
- Davis has hit the rushing yards over in only two of seven opportunities (28.6%).
- In only three games this season (33.3%), Davis, rushed for more yards than his average rushing yards over/under of 55.2.
- Davis' 11 rushing yards per game over his two career matchups against the Buccaneers are 36.5 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Davis has failed to outperform this week's prop bet total of 47.5 rushing yards in two career games against the Buccaneers.
Betting Trends - Rushing Touchdowns
- Davis' per-game rushing touchdowns average (0.2) is 0.3 less rushing touchdowns than his prop bet over/under in Sunday's game (0.5).
- Davis recorded more than 0.5 rushing touchdowns in two of nine games this season (22.2% of his opportunities).
- Davis has averaged 0.3 less rushing touchdowns per game than his season-long average prop bet total (0.5).
- Only 40% of Davis' games this year have seen him hit the over on rushing touchdowns prop bets (two of five outings).
- Davis has gone over his average prop bet for rushing touchdowns (0.5) in only two of nine games (22.2%).
- In his two career matchups against the Buccaneers, Davis averages 0.5 rushing touchdowns per game, equal to his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Oddsmakers have set Davis' rushing touchdowns prop bet total for this game at 0.5 touchdowns, a mark he has eclipsed one time in two total games against the Buccaneers.
Powered By Data Skrive