Michael Thomas and the New Orleans Saints travel to play the Chicago Bears on Sunday at Soldier Field. Here's an analysis of Thomas' prop bets for receiving in that matchup. You can watch Thomas and the Saints play the Bears on FOX at 4:25 PM ET.
Michael Thomas Receiving Prop Bets (11/1/2020)
Michael Thomas Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Thomas is averaging 17.0 receiving yards per game, 43.5 fewer than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (60.5).
- Thomas has not totaled more than 60.5 receiving yards in a game through one outing this year.
- Thomas' average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 95.5 per game. He is averaging 78.5 less per game than that average.
- Thomas has not hit the over on a receiving yard prop bet through one game this year.
- Through one game, Thomas has not eclipsed his season-long average prop bet over/under for receiving yards (95.5 yards).
- Thomas is averaging 104 yards per game in his last two contests against the Bears, 43.5 more than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (60.5).
- Bookmakers have set Thomas' receiving yards prop bet total for this game at 60.5 yards, a number he has surpassed two times in two total games versus the Bears.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Thomas has pulled down 0.0 receiving touchdowns per game, 0.5 fewer than his prop bet in Sunday's game (0.5).
- Thomas has not scored more than 0.5 receiving TDs in a game through one outing this year.
- Thomas has pulled down 0.5 fewer receiving touchdowns (0.0 per game) than his season average prop bet (0.5).
- Thomas has not hit the over on a receiving touchdown prop bet through one game this year.
- Through one game, Thomas has not gone over his season-long average prop bet over/under for receiving touchdowns (0.5 TDs).
- Over his two career matchups against the Bears, Thomas averages zero receiving touchdowns per game, 0.5 fewer touchdowns than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In two career games versus the Bears, Thomas has failed to exceed this week's prop bet total of 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
Powered By Data Skrive