On Sunday, Michael Thomas and the New Orleans Saints host the Carolina Panthers at Mercedes-Benz Superdome. Here's some insights and tips into Thomas' receiving prop bets. Watch Thomas' Saints square off with the Panthers on FOX at 1:00 PM ET.
Michael Thomas Receiving Prop Bets (10/25/2020)
Michael Thomas Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Thomas is averaging 17.0 receiving yards per game, 45.5 fewer than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (62.5).
- Thomas has not picked up more than 62.5 receiving yards in a game through one outing this season.
- Thomas' season average of 17.0 receiving yards per game is 78.5 less than the average over/under of his prop bets, 95.5.
- Thomas has not hit the over on a receiving yard prop bet through one game this year.
- Through one game, Thomas has not surpassed his season-long average prop bet over/under for receiving yards (95.5 yards).
- Thomas' 64.9 receiving yards per game over his eight career matchups against the Panthers are 2.4 more yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Oddsmakers have set Thomas' receiving yards prop bet over/under for this contest at 62.5 yards, a number he has outperformed five times in eight total games versus the Panthers.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Thomas has averaged 0.0 receiving touchdowns per game, 0.5 less than his prop bet for Sunday's game (0.5).
- Thomas has yet to score more than 0.5 receiving TDs in a game through one outing this season.
- The average prop bet over/under Thomas has had set for receiving touchdowns this year is 0.5. He often has fallen short of that value as he has caught 0.0 touchdowns per game, 0.5 fewer than his average prop.
- Thomas has not hit the over on a receiving touchdown prop bet through one game this year.
- Through one game, Thomas has not gone over his season-long average prop bet over/under for receiving touchdowns (0.5 TDs).
- Thomas averages 0.5 receiving touchdowns per game over his eight career matchups against the Panthers, which is exactly the same as his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In eight career games against the Panthers, Thomas has eclipsed this week's receiving touchdowns prop bet over/under of 0.5 touchdowns four times.
Powered By Data Skrive