Michael Thomas and the New Orleans Saints host the Minnesota Vikings on Friday at Mercedes-Benz Superdome. Here's a look at Thomas' prop bets for receiving in that matchup. Watch Thomas' Saints square off with the Vikings at 4:30 PM ET on FOX/NFL.
Michael Thomas Receiving Prop Bets (12/25/2020)
Michael Thomas Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Thomas is averaging 62.6 receiving yards per game, 16.9 less than his prop bet over/under for Friday's game (79.5).
- In 42.9% of his games this season (three of seven), Thomas has totaled more than 79.5 receiving yards.
- Thomas' average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 78.1 per game. He is averaging 15.5 fewer per game than that average.
- Thomas has gone over on receiving yards prop bets in just three of his seven games (42.9%).
- In just 42.9% of his games (three out of seven chances), Thomas has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet (78.1).
- Thomas is averaging 63 yards per game in his last two outings against the Vikings, 16.5 fewer than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Friday's game (79.5).
- Bookmakers have set Thomas' receiving yards prop bet over/under for this contest at 79.5 yards, a figure he has exceeded one time in two total games versus the Vikings.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Thomas' per-game receiving touchdown average -- 0.0 -- is 0.5 less touchdowns than his prop bet over/under for Friday's game (0.5).
- Thomas has not scored more than 0.5 receiving TDs in a game through seven outings this year.
- The average prop bet over/under Thomas has had set for receiving touchdowns this season is 0.5. He often has gone under that number as he has pulled down 0.0 touchdowns per game, 0.5 fewer than his average prop.
- Thomas has not hit the over on a receiving touchdown prop bet through seven games this year.
- Through seven games, Thomas has not surpassed his season-long average prop bet over/under for receiving touchdowns (0.5 TDs).
- Thomas' zero receiving touchdowns per game over his two career matchups against the Vikings are 0.5 fewer touchdowns than his over/under in Friday's game.
- In two career games against the Vikings, Thomas has failed to eclipse this week's prop bet total of 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
Powered By Data Skrive