Michael Thomas and the New Orleans Saints host the Kansas City Chiefs on Sunday at Mercedes-Benz Superdome. Here's some betting insights and tips for Thomas' receiving prop bets. Watch Thomas' performance play out for the Saints against the Chiefs on CBS at 4:25 PM ET.
Michael Thomas Receiving Prop Bets (12/20/2020)
Michael Thomas Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Thomas is averaging 62.6 receiving yards per game, 15.9 fewer than the over/under of 78.5 set for Sunday's outing.
- In 42.9% of his games this year (three out of seven), Thomas has totaled more than 78.5 receiving yards.
- Thomas' average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 78.1 per game. He is averaging 15.5 fewer per game than that average.
- Thomas has gone over on receiving yards prop bets in only three of his seven games (42.9%).
- In just 42.9% of his games (three out of seven opportunities), Thomas has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet (78.1).
- Thomas is averaging 130 yards per game in his last one contest against the Chiefs, 51.5 more than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (78.5).
- Oddsmakers have set Thomas' receiving yards prop bet total for this game at 78.5 yards, a figure he has eclipsed one time in one career game against the Chiefs.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Thomas' per-game receiving touchdown average -- 0.0 -- is 0.5 fewer touchdowns than his prop bet over/under in Sunday's game (0.5).
- Thomas has yet to score more than 0.5 receiving TDs in a game through seven outings this year.
- The average prop bet over/under Thomas has had set for receiving touchdowns this season is 0.5. He usually has fallen short of that number as he has caught 0.0 touchdowns per game, 0.5 less than his average prop.
- Thomas has not hit the over on a receiving touchdown prop bet through seven games this year.
- Through seven games, Thomas has not surpassed his season-long average prop bet over/under for receiving touchdowns (0.5 TDs).
- In his lone career matchup against the Chiefs, Thomas scored zero receiving touchdowns, 0.5 fewer touchdowns than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In one career game against the Chiefs, Thomas has failed to exceed this week's prop bet over/under of 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
Powered By Data Skrive