On Sunday, Michael Thomas and the New Orleans Saints visit the Philadelphia Eagles at Lincoln Financial Field. Here's some insights and tips around Thomas' receiving prop bets. You can watch Thomas and the Saints square off against the Eagles on FOX at 4:25 PM ET.
Michael Thomas Receiving Prop Bets (12/13/2020)
Michael Thomas Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Thomas is averaging 59.0 receiving yards per game, 17.5 less than the over/under of 76.5 set for Sunday's outing.
- In two out of six games this year (33.3%), Thomas has totaled more than 76.5 receiving yards.
- Thomas' average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 78.3 per game. He is averaging 19.3 less per game than that average.
- Thomas has gone over on receiving yards prop bets in just two of his six games (33.3%).
- In just 33.3% of his games (two of six opportunities), Thomas has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet (78.3).
- Thomas is averaging 92 yards per game in his last one outing against the Eagles, 15.5 more than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (76.5).
- Bookmakers have set Thomas' receiving yards prop bet total for this game at 76.5 yards, a number he has outdone one time in one total game against the Eagles.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Thomas' per-game receiving touchdown average -- 0.0 -- is 0.5 less touchdowns than his prop bet over/under in Sunday's game (0.5).
- Thomas has yet to score more than 0.5 receiving TDs in a game through six outings this year.
- Thomas has pulled down 0.5 fewer receiving touchdowns (0.0 per game) than his season average prop bet (0.5).
- Thomas has not hit the over on a receiving touchdown prop bet through six games this year.
- Through six games, Thomas has not eclipsed his season-long average prop bet over/under for receiving touchdowns (0.5 TDs).
- In his one career matchup against the Eagles, Thomas scored one receiving touchdown, 0.5 more touchdowns than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Thomas has eclipsed Sunday's projected receiving touchdowns over/under of 0.5 touchdowns one time in one total game against the Eagles.
Powered By Data Skrive