On Sunday, Michael Thomas and the New Orleans Saints visit the Atlanta Falcons at Mercedes-Benz Stadium. Here's some insights and tips into Thomas' receiving prop bets. Watch Thomas' Saints square off against the Falcons on FOX at 1:00 PM ET.
Michael Thomas Receiving Prop Bets (12/6/2020)
Michael Thomas Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Thomas is averaging 49.8 receiving yards per game, 25.7 less than the over/under of 75.5 set for Sunday's outing.
- In one out of five games this season (20%), Thomas has put up more than 75.5 receiving yards.
- Thomas' season average of 49.8 receiving yards per game is 28.9 fewer than the average over/under of his prop bets, 78.7.
- In just one of his five games (20%), Thomas has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In only one of his five games (20%), Thomas has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet of 78.7 yards.
- Thomas' 97.9 receiving yards per game over his nine career matchups against the Falcons are 22.4 more yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Sportsbooks have set Thomas' receiving yards prop bet total for this week at 75.5 yards, a number he has outperformed five times in nine career games opposite the Falcons.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Thomas' per-game receiving touchdown average -- 0.0 -- is 0.5 less touchdowns than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (0.5).
- Thomas has not scored more than 0.5 receiving TDs in a game through five outings this season.
- Thomas has collected 0.5 fewer receiving touchdowns (0.0 per game) than his season average prop bet (0.5).
- Thomas has not hit the over on a receiving touchdown prop bet through five games this year.
- Through five games, Thomas has not eclipsed his season-long average prop bet over/under for receiving touchdowns (0.5 TDs).
- In his nine career matchups against the Falcons, Thomas averages 0.3 receiving touchdowns per game, 0.2 fewer touchdowns than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In nine career games versus the Falcons, Thomas has exceeded this week's receiving touchdowns prop bet total of 0.5 touchdowns three times.
Powered By Data Skrive