Michael Thomas and the New Orleans Saints visit the Denver Broncos on Sunday at Empower Field at Mile High. Here's some tips for betting on Thomas' receiving prop bets in the matchup against the Denver Broncos. Watch Thomas' Saints play the Broncos on FOX at 4:05 PM ET.
Michael Thomas Receiving Prop Bets (11/29/2020)
Michael Thomas Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Thomas is averaging 49.8 receiving yards per game, 24.7 fewer than the over/under of 74.5 set for Sunday's matchup.
- In 25% of his games this year (one of four), Thomas has put up more than 74.5 receiving yards.
- Thomas' average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 80.5 per game. He is averaging 30.7 less per game than that average.
- Thomas has gone over on receiving yards prop bets in only one of his four games (25%).
- In only 25% of his games (one out of four chances), Thomas has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet (80.5).
- Thomas is averaging 40 yards per game in his last one contest against the Broncos, 34.5 fewer than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (74.5).
- Thomas has failed to exceed this week's prop bet total of 74.5 receiving yards in one lifetime game against the Broncos.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Thomas' per-game receiving touchdown average -- 0.0 -- is 0.5 less touchdowns than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (0.5).
- Thomas has not scored more than 0.5 receiving TDs in a game through four outings this season.
- The average prop bet over/under Thomas has had set for receiving touchdowns this year is 0.5. He typically has gone under that value as he has pulled down 0.0 touchdowns per game, 0.5 fewer than his average prop.
- Thomas has not hit the over on a receiving touchdown prop bet through four games this year.
- Through four games, Thomas has not eclipsed his season-long average prop bet over/under for receiving touchdowns (0.5 TDs).
- In his one career matchup against the Broncos, Thomas scored zero receiving touchdowns, 0.5 fewer touchdowns than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Thomas has failed to surpass this week's prop bet over/under of 0.5 receiving touchdowns in one total game against the Broncos.
Powered By Data Skrive