Michael Thomas and the New Orleans Saints host the San Francisco 49ers on Sunday at Mercedes-Benz Superdome. Here's some tips for betting on Thomas' receiving prop bets in the matchup with the San Francisco 49ers. Watch how Thomas' performance plays out when the Saints face off against the 49ers on FOX at 4:25 PM ET.
Michael Thomas Receiving Prop Bets (11/15/2020)
Michael Thomas Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Thomas is averaging 34.0 receiving yards per game, 49.5 fewer than the over/under of 83.5 set for Sunday's outing.
- Thomas has not picked up more than 83.5 receiving yards in a game through two outings this season.
- Thomas' season average of 34.0 receiving yards per game is 52.0 less than the average over/under of his prop bets, 86.
- Thomas has not hit the over on a receiving yard prop bet through two games this year.
- Through two games, Thomas has not gone over his season-long average prop bet over/under for receiving yards (86 yards).
- Thomas is averaging 103.5 yards per game in his last two contests against the 49ers, 20.0 more than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (83.5).
- Thomas has gone over Sunday's prop bet receiving yards total of 83.5 yards one time in two career games against the 49ers.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Thomas' per-game receiving touchdown average -- 0.0 -- is 0.5 less touchdowns than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (0.5).
- Thomas has not scored more than 0.5 receiving TDs in a game through two outings this year.
- Thomas has grabbed 0.5 fewer receiving touchdowns (0.0 per game) than his season average prop bet (0.5).
- Thomas has not hit the over on a receiving touchdown prop bet through two games this year.
- Through two games, Thomas has not gone over his season-long average prop bet over/under for receiving touchdowns (0.5 TDs).
- Thomas' 1.5 receiving touchdowns per game over his two career matchups against the 49ers are 1.0 more touchdown than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In two career games against the 49ers, Thomas has exceeded this week's receiving touchdowns prop bet total of 0.5 touchdowns two times.
Powered By Data Skrive