Michael Thomas and the New Orleans Saints take on the Chicago Bears in the NFC Wild Card Round on Sunday at Mercedes-Benz Superdome. Here's a look at Thomas' prop bets for receiving in that matchup. Watch how Thomas' performance plays out when the Saints face off against the Bears on CBS at 4:40 PM ET.
Michael Thomas Receiving Prop Bets (1/10/2021)
Michael Thomas Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Thomas is averaging 62.6 receiving yards per game, 0.1 more than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (62.5).
- In 42.9% of his games this season (three of seven), Thomas has totaled more than 62.5 receiving yards.
- Thomas' average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 78.1 per game. He averages 15.5 fewer per game than that average.
- Thomas has gone over on receiving yards prop bets in only three of his seven games (42.9%).
- In only three of his seven games (42.9%), Thomas has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet of 78.1 yards.
- Thomas is averaging 104 yards per game in his last two contests against the Bears, 41.5 more than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (62.5).
- Bookmakers have set Thomas' receiving yards prop bet total for this week at 62.5 yards, a mark he has outdone two times in two career games opposite the Bears.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Thomas has averaged 0.0 receiving touchdowns per game, 0.5 less than his prop bet for Sunday's game (0.5).
- Thomas has yet to score more than 0.5 receiving TDs in a game through seven outings this year.
- Thomas has grabbed 0.5 fewer receiving touchdowns (0.0 per game) than his season average prop bet (0.5).
- Thomas has not hit the over on a receiving touchdown prop bet through seven games this year.
- Through seven games, Thomas has not eclipsed his season-long average prop bet over/under for receiving touchdowns (0.5 TDs).
- In his two career matchups against the Bears, Thomas averages zero receiving touchdowns per game, 0.5 fewer touchdowns than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In two career games against the Bears, Thomas has failed to surpass this week's prop bet total of 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
Powered By Data Skrive