Michael Pittman Jr. and the Indianapolis Colts host the Baltimore Ravens on Sunday at Lucas Oil Stadium. Here's a breakdown of Pittman's prop bets for receiving in that matchup. Watch how Pittman's performance plays out when the Colts take on the Ravens on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
Michael Pittman Jr. Receiving Prop Bets (11/8/2020)
Michael Pittman Jr. Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Pittman is averaging 19.8 receiving yards per game, 16.7 fewer than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (36.5).
- Pittman has yet to put up more than 36.5 receiving yards in a game through four outings this year.
- Pittman's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 32.2 per game. He is averaging 12.4 less per game than that average.
- Pittman has gone over on receiving yards prop bets in just one of his four games (25%).
- In just one of his four games (25%), Pittman has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet of 32.2 yards.
Powered By Data Skrive