Michael Pittman Jr. and the Indianapolis Colts visit the Detroit Lions on Sunday at Ford Field. Here's some tips for betting on Pittman's receiving prop bets in the matchup with the Detroit Lions. You can watch Pittman and the Colts face off against the Lions on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
Michael Pittman Jr. Receiving Prop Bets (11/1/2020)
Michael Pittman Jr. Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Pittman is averaging 24.3 receiving yards per game, 1.2 less than the over/under of 25.5 set for Sunday's matchup.
- In two out of three games this year (66.7%), Pittman has totaled more than 25.5 receiving yards.
- Pittman's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 34.8 per game. He averages 10.5 fewer per game than that average.
- In only one of his three games (33.3%), Pittman has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In only 33.3% of his games (one out of three chances), Pittman has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet (34.8).
Powered By Data Skrive