On Sunday, Michael Pittman Jr. and the Indianapolis Colts host the Jacksonville Jaguars at Lucas Oil Stadium. Here's some insights and tips around Pittman's receiving prop bets. You can watch Pittman and the Colts face off against the Jaguars on CBS at 4:25 PM ET.
Michael Pittman Jr. Receiving Prop Bets (1/3/2021)
Michael Pittman Jr. Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Pittman is averaging 39.6 receiving yards per game, 2.9 less than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (42.5).
- In four out of 12 games this season (33.3%), Pittman has totaled more than 42.5 receiving yards.
- Pittman's season average of 39.6 receiving yards per game is 3.9 less than the average over/under of his prop bets, 43.5.
- Pittman has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets in only four of his 12 games (33.3%).
- In only 33.3% of his games (four out of 12 opportunities), Pittman has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet (43.5).
- Pittman is averaging 10 yards per game in his last one outing against the Jaguars, 32.5 fewer than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (42.5).
- Bookmakers have set Pittman's receiving yards prop bet total for this contest at 42.5 yards, a number he has never outperformed in one lifetime game against the Jaguars.
Powered By Data Skrive