Michael Pittman Jr. and the Indianapolis Colts visit the Pittsburgh Steelers on Sunday at Heinz Field. Here's some tips for betting on Pittman's receiving prop bets in the matchup with the Pittsburgh Steelers. You can watch Pittman and the Colts take on the Steelers on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
Michael Pittman Jr. Receiving Prop Bets (12/27/2020)
Michael Pittman Jr. Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Pittman is averaging 39.7 receiving yards per game, 2.8 fewer than the over/under of 42.5 set for Sunday's matchup.
- In four of 11 games this season (36.4%), Pittman has put up more than 42.5 receiving yards.
- Pittman's season average of 39.7 receiving yards per game is 3.9 fewer than the average over/under of his prop bets, 43.6.
- Pittman has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets in only four of his 11 games (36.4%).
- In just four of his 11 games (36.4%), Pittman has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet of 43.6 yards.
Powered By Data Skrive