Michael Pittman Jr. and the Indianapolis Colts host the Houston Texans on Sunday at Lucas Oil Stadium. Here's a look at Pittman's prop bets for receiving in that matchup. Watch how Pittman's performance plays out when the Colts square off against the Texans on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
Michael Pittman Jr. Receiving Prop Bets (12/20/2020)
Michael Pittman Jr. Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Pittman is averaging 41.8 receiving yards per game, 8.7 less than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (50.5).
- In 30% of his games this season (three out of 10), Pittman has collected more than 50.5 receiving yards.
- Pittman's season average of 41.8 receiving yards per game is 1.1 fewer than the average over/under of his prop bets, 42.9.
- Pittman has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets in just four of his 10 games (40%).
- In just four of his 10 games (40%), Pittman has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet of 42.9 yards.
- Pittman is averaging 46 yards per game in his last one contest against the Texans, 4.5 fewer than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (50.5).
- Pittman has failed to go over this week's prop bet total of 50.5 receiving yards in one career game against the Texans.
Powered By Data Skrive