Michael Pittman Jr. and the Indianapolis Colts travel to play the Las Vegas Raiders on Sunday at Allegiant Stadium. Here's a look at Pittman's prop bets for receiving in that matchup. Watch how Pittman's performance plays out when the Colts face off against the Raiders on CBS at 4:05 PM ET.
Michael Pittman Jr. Receiving Prop Bets (12/13/2020)
Michael Pittman Jr. Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Pittman is averaging 41.8 receiving yards per game, 12.7 less than the over/under of 54.5 set for Sunday's matchup.
- In 33.3% of his games this year (three out of nine), Pittman has collected more than 54.5 receiving yards.
- Pittman has put up 0.1 more receiving yards per game (41.8) than the average over/under he's had set, 41.7.
- Pittman has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets in only four of his nine games (44.4%).
- In only four of his nine games (44.4%), Pittman has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet of 41.7 yards.
Powered By Data Skrive