Michael Pittman Jr. and the Indianapolis Colts square off against the Houston Texans on Sunday on the road at NRG Stadium. Here's some betting insights and tips around Pittman's receiving prop bets in that matchup. Watch Pittman's Colts square off against the Texans on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
Michael Pittman Jr. Receiving Prop Bets (12/6/2020)
Michael Pittman Jr. Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Pittman is averaging 41.3 receiving yards per game, 16.2 less than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (57.5).
- In 25% of his games this season (two of eight), Pittman has put up more than 57.5 receiving yards.
- Pittman's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 39.6 per game. He has collected 1.7 more per game than that average.
- Pittman has gone over on receiving yards prop bets in half of his games.
- In just three of his eight games (37.5%), Pittman has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet of 39.6 yards.
Powered By Data Skrive