Michael Pittman Jr. and the Indianapolis Colts host the Tennessee Titans on Sunday at Lucas Oil Stadium. Here's some tips for betting on Pittman's receiving prop bets in the matchup with the Tennessee Titans. Watch Pittman's performance play out for the Colts against the Titans on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
Michael Pittman Jr. Receiving Prop Bets (11/29/2020)
Michael Pittman Jr. Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Pittman is averaging 43.1 receiving yards per game, 14.4 less than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (57.5).
- In 28.6% of his games this year (two out of seven), Pittman has put up more than 57.5 receiving yards.
- Pittman's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 37.1 per game. He has collected 6.0 more per game than that average.
- In four of his seven games (57.1%), Pittman has gone over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In just three of his seven games (42.9%), Pittman has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet of 37.1 yards.
- Pittman is averaging 101 yards per game in his last one contest against the Titans, 43.5 more than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (57.5).
- Bookmakers have set Pittman's receiving yards prop bet over/under for this contest at 57.5 yards, a figure he has outperformed one time in one total game opposite the Titans.
Powered By Data Skrive