Michael Pittman Jr. and the Indianapolis Colts visit the Tennessee Titans on Thursday at Nissan Stadium. Here's some insights and tips around Pittman's receiving prop bets in that matchup. Watch Pittman's Colts square off with the Titans on FOX/NFL at 8:20 PM ET.
Michael Pittman Jr. Receiving Prop Bets (11/12/2020)
Michael Pittman Jr. Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Pittman is averaging 27.0 receiving yards per game, 15.5 less than his prop bet over/under for Thursday's game (42.5).
- In 20% of his games this year (one out of five), Pittman has collected more than 42.5 receiving yards.
- Pittman's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 33.1 per game. He is averaging 6.1 less per game than that average.
- Pittman has gone over on receiving yards prop bets in only two of his five games (40%).
- In only two of his five games (40%), Pittman has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet of 33.1 yards.
Powered By Data Skrive