Michael Pittman Jr. and the Indianapolis Colts take on the Buffalo Bills in the AFC Wild Card Round on Saturday at Bills Stadium. Here's some insights and tips around Pittman's receiving prop bets. Watch Pittman's Colts take on the Bills on CBS at 1:05 PM ET.
Michael Pittman Jr. Receiving Prop Bets (1/9/2021)
Michael Pittman Jr. Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Pittman is averaging 38.7 receiving yards per game, 0.8 less than his prop bet over/under for Saturday's game (39.5).
- In five out of 13 games this season (38.5%), Pittman has put up more than 39.5 receiving yards.
- Pittman's season average of 38.7 receiving yards per game is 4.7 fewer than the average over/under of his prop bets, 43.4.
- In just four of his 13 games (30.8%), Pittman has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In only 30.8% of his games (four out of 13 opportunities), Pittman has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet (43.4).
Powered By Data Skrive