Michael Gallup and the Dallas Cowboys visit the Philadelphia Eagles on Sunday at Lincoln Financial Field. Here's some insights and tips around Gallup's receiving prop bets in that matchup. Watch how Gallup's performance plays out when the Cowboys square off against the Eagles on NBC at 8:20 PM ET.
Michael Gallup Receiving Prop Bets (11/1/2020)
Michael Gallup Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Gallup is averaging 53.0 receiving yards per game, 12.5 more than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (40.5).
- In 57.1% of his games this season (four out of seven), Gallup has totaled more than 40.5 receiving yards.
- Gallup's season average of 53.0 receiving yards per game is 8.5 fewer than the average over/under of his prop bets, 61.5.
- In just two of his seven games (28.6%), Gallup has gone over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In just 28.6% of his games (two out of seven chances), Gallup has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet (61.5).
- Gallup's 47.5 receiving yards per game over his four career matchups against the Eagles are 7.0 more yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In four career games against the Eagles, Gallup has outdone this week's receiving yards prop bet over/under of 40.5 yards one time.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Gallup has grabbed 0.1 receiving touchdowns per game, 0.4 fewer than his prop bet for Sunday's game (0.5).
- In one out of seven games this year (14.3%), Gallup has snagged more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- Gallup has pulled down 0.4 fewer receiving touchdowns (0.1 per game) than his season average prop bet (0.5).
- In only 16.7% of his games (one of six), Gallup has surpassed his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- Gallup has outpaced his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total (0.5) in just 14.3% of his games (one out of seven chances).
- Gallup's zero receiving touchdowns per game over his four career matchups against the Eagles are 0.5 fewer touchdowns than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Gallup has failed to outperform this week's prop bet total of 0.5 receiving touchdowns in four total games against the Eagles.
Powered By Data Skrive