Michael Gallup and the Dallas Cowboys travel to play Washington on Sunday at FedExField. Here are some betting insights and tips for Gallup receiving props. Watch Gallup's Cowboys square off with Washington on FOX at 1:00 PM ET.
Michael Gallup Receiving Prop Bets (10/25/2020)
Michael Gallup Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Gallup's 61.8 receiving yards per game average is 10.3 more than his prop bet total in Sunday's outing (51.5).
- In three of six games this season (50%), Gallup has collected more than 51.5 receiving yards.
- Gallup's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 63.2 per game. He is averaging 1.4 fewer per game than that average.
- Gallup has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets in just two of his six games (33.3%).
- In only two of his six games (33.3%), Gallup has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet of 63.2 yards.
- Gallup's 66.5 receiving yards per game over his four career matchups against the Football Team are 15.0 more yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Oddsmakers have set Gallup's receiving yards prop bet total for this week at 51.5 yards, a figure he has beat three times in four career games against the Football Team.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Gallup's per-game receiving touchdown average -- 0.2 -- is 0.3 less touchdowns than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (0.5).
- Gallup has yet to score more than 0.5 receiving TDs in a game through six outings this season.
- The average prop bet over/under Gallup has had set for receiving touchdowns this year is 0.5. He usually has gone under that number as he has pulled down 0.2 touchdowns per game, 0.3 fewer than his average prop.
- In just one of his six games (16.7%), Gallup has surpassed his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- Gallup has gone over his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total (0.5) in only 16.7% of his games (one of six chances).
- In his four career matchups against the Football Team, Gallup averages one receiving touchdown per game, 0.5 more touchdowns than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In four career games versus the Football Team, Gallup has outperformed this week's receiving touchdowns prop bet total of 0.5 touchdowns two times.
Powered By Data Skrive