On Monday, Michael Gallup and the Dallas Cowboys host the Arizona Cardinals at AT&T Stadium. Here's some insights and tips digging into Gallup's receiving prop bets. Watch Gallup's Cowboys take on the Cardinals on ESPN at 8:15 PM ET.
Michael Gallup Receiving Prop Bets (10/19/2020)
Michael Gallup Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Gallup is averaging 69.6 receiving yards per game, 15.1 more than his prop bet over/under for Monday's game (54.5).
- Gallup has not totaled more than 54.5 receiving yards in a game through five outings this season.
- Gallup has put up 4.7 more receiving yards per game (69.6) than the average over/under he's had set, 64.9.
- Gallup has not hit the over on a receiving yard prop bet through five games this year.
- Through five games, Gallup has not surpassed his season-long average prop bet over/under for receiving yards (64.9 yards).
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Gallup's per-game receiving touchdown average -- 0.2 -- is 0.3 less touchdowns than his prop bet over/under for Monday's game (0.5).
- Gallup has yet to score more than 0.5 receiving TDs in a game through five outings this year.
- The average prop bet over/under Gallup has had set for receiving touchdowns this year is 0.5. He often has fallen short of that number as he has pulled down 0.2 touchdowns per game, 0.3 fewer than his average prop.
- Gallup has not hit the over on a receiving touchdown prop bet through five games this year.
- Through five games, Gallup has not gone over his season-long average prop bet over/under for receiving touchdowns (0.5 TDs).
Powered By Data Skrive