Michael Gallup and the Dallas Cowboys host the New York Giants on Sunday at AT&T Stadium. Here are some betting insights and tips for Gallup receiving props. You can watch how Gallup's performance plays out when the Cowboys square off with the Giants on CBS at 4:25 PM ET.
Michael Gallup Receiving Prop Bets (10/11/2020)
Michael Gallup Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Gallup is averaging 68.8 receiving yards per game, 4.3 more than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (64.5).
- Gallup has yet to put up more than 64.5 receiving yards in a game through four outings this year.
- Gallup has put up 3.8 more receiving yards per game (68.8) than the average over/under he's had set, 65.
- Gallup has not hit the over on a receiving yard prop bet through four games this year.
- Through four games, Gallup has not surpassed his season-long average prop bet over/under for receiving yards (65 yards).
- Gallup is averaging 61.5 yards per game in his last four outings against the Giants, 3.0 fewer than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (64.5).
- In four career games versus the Giants, Gallup has outperformed this week's receiving yards prop bet total of 64.5 yards one time.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Gallup's per-game receiving touchdown average -- 0.3 -- is 0.2 less touchdowns than his prop bet over/under in Sunday's game (0.5).
- Gallup has not scored more than 0.5 receiving TDs in a game through four outings this year.
- Gallup has collected 0.2 fewer receiving touchdowns (0.3 per game) than his season average prop bet (0.5).
- Gallup has not hit the over on a receiving touchdown prop bet through four games this year.
- Through four games, Gallup has not eclipsed his season-long average prop bet over/under for receiving touchdowns (0.5 TDs).
- Gallup's 0.2 receiving touchdowns per game over his four career matchups against the Giants are 0.2 fewer touchdowns than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In four career games against the Giants, Gallup has eclipsed this week's receiving touchdowns prop bet total of 0.5 touchdowns one time.
Powered by Data Skrive