Michael Gallup and the Dallas Cowboys visit the New York Giants on Sunday at MetLife Stadium. Here's some insights and tips around Gallup's receiving prop bets in that matchup. Watch Gallup's Cowboys square off against the Giants at 1:00 PM ET on FOX.
Michael Gallup Receiving Prop Bets (1/3/2021)
Michael Gallup Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Gallup is averaging 52.9 receiving yards per game, 3.6 fewer than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (56.5).
- In six out of 15 games this year (40%), Gallup has put up more than 56.5 receiving yards.
- Gallup's season average of 52.9 receiving yards per game is 1.1 less than the average over/under of his prop bets, 54.
- In only five of his 15 games (33.3%), Gallup has gone over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In just 40% of his games (six out of 15 chances), Gallup has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet (54).
- Gallup is averaging 63.8 yards per game in his last five outings against the Giants, 7.3 more than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (56.5).
- Gallup has outperformed Sunday's prop bet receiving yards over/under of 56.5 yards two times in five career games against the Giants.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Gallup has collected 0.3 receiving touchdowns per game, 0.2 less than his prop bet for Sunday's game (0.5).
- In four of 15 games this season (26.7%), Gallup has grabbed more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- The average prop bet over/under Gallup has had set for receiving touchdowns this year is 0.5. He often has gone under that value as he has grabbed 0.3 touchdowns per game, 0.2 fewer than his average prop.
- In just one of his six games (16.7%), Gallup has outpaced his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- Gallup has surpassed his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total (0.5) in just 26.7% of his games (four of 15 chances).
- Gallup's 0.2 receiving touchdowns per game over his five career matchups against the Giants are 0.3 fewer touchdowns than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In five career games against the Giants, Gallup has eclipsed this week's receiving touchdowns prop bet total of 0.5 touchdowns one time.
Powered By Data Skrive