Michael Gallup's Dallas Cowboys host the Philadelphia Eagles on Sunday at AT&T Stadium. Here's some insights and tips around Gallup's receiving prop bets. Watch Gallup's Cowboys face off against the Eagles on FOX at 4:25 PM ET.
Michael Gallup Receiving Prop Bets (12/27/2020)
Michael Gallup Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Gallup is averaging 48.1 receiving yards per game, 4.4 less than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (52.5).
- In 35.7% of his games this year (five out of 14), Gallup has totaled more than 52.5 receiving yards.
- Gallup's season average of 48.1 receiving yards per game is 6.0 less than the average over/under of his prop bets, 54.1.
- Gallup has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets in just four of his 14 games (28.6%).
- In just 35.7% of his games (five out of 14 chances), Gallup has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet (54.1).
- Gallup is averaging 50.2 yards per game in his last five contests against the Eagles, 2.3 fewer than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (52.5).
- Oddsmakers have set Gallup's receiving yards prop bet total for this game at 52.5 yards, a mark he has outperformed two times in five total games versus the Eagles.
Powered By Data Skrive