Michael Gallup and the Dallas Cowboys host the San Francisco 49ers on Sunday at AT&T Stadium. Here's some insights and tips around Gallup's receiving prop bets in that matchup. You can watch how Gallup's performance plays out when the Cowboys square off with the 49ers on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
Michael Gallup Receiving Prop Bets (12/20/2020)
Michael Gallup Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Gallup's 49.8 receiving yards per game average is 0.3 more than his prop bet total in Sunday's matchup (49.5).
- In 46.2% of his games this year (six of 13), Gallup has collected more than 49.5 receiving yards.
- Gallup's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 54.5 per game. He is averaging 4.7 less per game than that average.
- Gallup has gone over on receiving yards prop bets in just four of his 13 games (30.8%).
- In only five of his 13 games (38.5%), Gallup has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet of 54.5 yards.
Powered By Data Skrive