Michael Gallup and the Dallas Cowboys square off against the Baltimore Ravens on Tuesday on the road at M&T Bank Stadium. Here's some betting insights and tips around Gallup's receiving prop bets in that matchup. Watch Gallup's performance play out for the Cowboys against the Ravens on FOX/NFL at 8:05 PM ET.
Michael Gallup Receiving Prop Bets (12/8/2020)
Michael Gallup Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Gallup's 48.9 receiving yards per game average is 2.4 more than his prop bet total in Tuesday's contest (46.5).
- In 45.5% of his games this season (five of 11), Gallup has put up more than 46.5 receiving yards.
- Gallup's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 55.3 per game. He is averaging 6.4 fewer per game than that average.
- In just three of his 11 games (27.3%), Gallup has gone over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In just 36.4% of his games (four of 11 chances), Gallup has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet (55.3).
Powered By Data Skrive