Michael Gallup's Dallas Cowboys host Washington on Thursday at AT&T Stadium. Here's some insights and tips around Gallup's receiving prop bets. You can watch Gallup's performance play out for the Cowboys against Washington on FOX at 4:30 PM ET.
Michael Gallup Receiving Prop Bets (11/26/2020)
Michael Gallup Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Gallup's 49.7 receiving yards per game average is 3.2 more than his prop bet total in Thursday's matchup (46.5).
- In 50% of his games this year (five out of 10), Gallup has totaled more than 46.5 receiving yards.
- Gallup's season average of 49.7 receiving yards per game is 6.4 fewer than the average over/under of his prop bets, 56.1.
- In just three of his 10 games (30%), Gallup has gone over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In just four of his 10 games (40%), Gallup has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet of 56.1 yards.
- Gallup's 53.2 receiving yards per game over his five career matchups against the Football Team are 6.7 more yards than his over/under in Thursday's game.
- Gallup has gone over Thursday's projected receiving yards total of 46.5 yards three times in five career games against the Football Team.
Powered By Data Skrive