Melvin Gordon III and the Denver Broncos host the Los Angeles Chargers on Sunday at Empower Field at Mile High. Here's some betting insights and tips digging into Gordon's rushing prop bets. Watch Gordon's Broncos square off against the Chargers on CBS at 4:05 PM ET.
Melvin Gordon III Rushing Prop Bets (11/1/2020)
Melvin Gordon III Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Gordon has averaged 16.4 rushing attempts per game, 2.9 more than the over/under in Sunday's game (13.5).
- Gordon has collected more than 13.5 rushing attempts in four out of five games this season (80% of his chances).
- Gordon's season-long average over/under is 15.1 rushing attempts. He has recorded 1.3 more rushing attempts per game than that prop bet average.
- In four of five games this year, Gordon took the over on rushing attempts prop bets (80% of his opportunities).
- Gordon's average prop bet for rushing attempts is 15.1. He's gone over that total in three of five games (60%).
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Gordon's 69.8 rushing yards per game average is 16.3 greater than Sunday's over/under.
- Four times this season (out of five total games -- 80%), Gordon has had more than 53.5 rushing yards.
- Gordon's average rushing yards prop this season has been set at 58.9, which he's outpaced by 10.9 yards on average this year.
- Gordon has hit the over on his rushing yards totals in four games (80%) out of five opportunities.
- Gordon's season-long rushing yards prop bet average is 58.9 yards, a figure he's gone over in four out of five games (80%).
Betting Trends - Rushing Touchdowns
- Gordon's per-game rushing touchdowns average (0.8) is 0.3 more rushing touchdowns than his prop bet over/under in Sunday's game (0.5).
- Gordon recorded more than 0.5 rushing touchdowns in three out of five games this season (60% of his chances).
- Gordon's season-long average over/under is 0.5 rushing touchdowns. He has recorded 0.3 more touchdowns per game than that prop bet average.
- In three of five games this year, Gordon hit the over on rushing touchdowns prop bets (60% of his opportunities).
- Gordon has gone over his average prop bet for rushing touchdowns (0.5) in three of five games (60%).
Powered By Data Skrive