Melvin Gordon III and the Denver Broncos host the Kansas City Chiefs on Sunday at Empower Field at Mile High. Here are some betting insights and tips for Gordon's rushing props. Watch Gordon's Broncos square off with the Chiefs on CBS at 4:25 PM ET.
Melvin Gordon III Rushing Prop Bets (10/25/2020)
Melvin Gordon III Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Gordon has notched 16.3 rushing attempts per game, 2.8 more than the over/under in Sunday's game (13.5).
- Gordon has not carried the ball more than 13.5 times in a game through four outings this season.
- Gordon's 16.3 rushing attempts per game is 0.8 more than his average rushing attempts prop bet over/under of 15.5.
- In three of four games this year, Gordon took the over on rushing attempts prop bets (75% of his opportunities).
- Gordon's average prop bet for rushing attempts is 15.5. He's gone over that total in half his games.
- Over his eight career matchups against the Chiefs, Gordon averages 15.2 carries per game, 1.8 more rushes than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Gordon has outperformed Sunday's prop bet rushing attempts over/under of 13.5 attempts eight times in eight career games against the Chiefs.
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Gordon's 70.3 rushing yards per game average is 11.8 more than Sunday's over/under.
- Gordon has yet to rush for more than 58.5 yards in a game through four outings this year.
- Gordon has outpaced his season rushing yards prop bet average (59) by 11.3 yards.
- Gordon has hit the over on his rushing yards totals in three games (75%) out of four opportunities.
- Gordon has put up more rushing yards than his season-long rushing yards prop bet average (59) in 75% of his games (three out of four matchups).
- Gordon's 58.1 rushing yards per game over his eight career matchups against the Chiefs are 0.4 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Sportsbooks have set Gordon's rushing yards prop bet over/under for this week at 58.5 yards, a number he has exceeded four times in eight career games against the Chiefs.
Betting Trends - Rushing Touchdowns
- Gordon's per-game rushing touchdowns average (0.8) is 0.3 more rushing touchdowns than his prop bet total in Sunday's game (0.5).
- Gordon has yet to score more than 0.5 rushing TDS in a game through four outings this season.
- Gordon's season-long average over/under is 0.5 rushing touchdowns. He has recorded 0.3 more touchdowns per game than that prop bet average.
- In half of his games this year, Gordon hit the over on rushing touchdowns prop bets.
- Gordon's average prop bet for rushing touchdowns is 0.5. He's gone over that total in half his games.
- Over his eight career matchups against the Chiefs, Gordon averages 0.6 rushing touchdowns per game, 0.1 more touchdowns than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In eight career games versus the Chiefs, Gordon has eclipsed this week's rushing touchdowns prop bet total of 0.5 touchdowns four times.
Powered By Data Skrive