Melvin Gordon III and the Denver Broncos travel to play the Los Angeles Chargers on Sunday at SoFi Stadium. Here's a breakdown of Gordon's prop bets for rushing in that matchup. Watch how Gordon's performance plays out when the Broncos square off with the Chargers on CBS at 4:05 PM ET.
Melvin Gordon III Rushing Prop Bets (12/27/2020)
Melvin Gordon III Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Gordon's per-game rushing attempts average (13.3) is 3.2 fewer rushing attempts than his prop bet over/under in Sunday's game (16.5).
- In three of 13 games this season (23.1% of his chances), Gordon has had more than 16.5 rushing attempts.
- Gordon's season-long average over/under is 13.4 rushing attempts. He has collected 0.1 less rushing attempts per game than that prop bet average.
- 61.5% of Gordon's games this season have seen him rushing the over on rushing attempts prop bets (eight of 13 games).
- Gordon's average prop bet for rushing attempts is 13.4. He's gone over that total in only six of 13 games (46.2%).
- Gordon had eight carries in his lone career matchup against the Chargers, 8.5 fewer rushes than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Gordon has failed to eclipse this week's prop bet over/under of 16.5 rushing attempts in one career game against the Chargers.
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Sunday's rushing yards over/under for Gordon is set at 73.5 yards. That's 10.9 more than his season average of 62.6.
- Four times this season (out of 13 total games -- 30.8%), Gordon has had more than 73.5 rushing yards.
- Gordon's average rushing yards prop this season has been set at 54.1, which he's outpaced by 8.5 yards on average this year.
- Gordon has gone over the rushing yards total in 69.2% of his opportunities (nine of 13 games).
- Gordon has put up more rushing yards than his season-long rushing yards prop bet average (54.1) in 61.5% of his games (eight out of 13 matchups).
- Gordon's 26 rushing yards in his one career matchup against the Chargers are 47.5 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In one career game versus the Chargers, Gordon has failed to surpass this week's prop bet total of 73.5 rushing yards.
Betting Trends - Rushing Touchdowns
- Gordon has scored 0.6 rushing touchdowns per game, 0.1 more than the over/under in Sunday's game (0.5).
- Gordon collected more than 0.5 rushing touchdowns in five of 13 games this season (38.5% of his chances).
- Gordon has averaged 0.1 more rushing touchdowns per game than his season-long average prop bet total (0.5).
- Just 45.5% of Gordon's games this year have seen him hit the over on rushing touchdowns prop bets (five of 11 outings).
- Gordon has gone over his average prop bet for rushing touchdowns (0.5) in just five of 13 games (38.5%).
- Gordon's zero rushing touchdowns in his single career matchup against the Chargers are 0.5 fewer touchdowns than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Bookmakers have set Gordon's rushing touchdowns prop bet over/under for this week at 0.5 touchdowns, a number he has never outdone in one career game against the Chargers.
Powered By Data Skrive