Melvin Gordon III and the Denver Broncos travel to play the Carolina Panthers on Sunday at Bank of America Stadium. Here are some betting insights and tips for Gordon's rushing props. You can watch Gordon and the Broncos square off with the Panthers on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
Melvin Gordon III Rushing Prop Bets (12/13/2020)
Melvin Gordon III Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Gordon has notched 13.5 rushing attempts per game, 1.0 more than the over/under in Sunday's game (12.5).
- Gordon has had more than 12.5 rushing attempts in six out of 11 games this season (54.5% of his chances).
- Gordon has averaged 0.1 less rushing attempts per game than his season-long average prop bet total (13.6).
- In seven of 11 games this year, Gordon took the over on rushing attempts prop bets (63.6% of his opportunities).
- Gordon's average prop bet for rushing attempts is 13.6. He's gone over that total in six of 11 games (54.5%).
- In his only career matchup against the Panthers, Gordon had three carries, 9.5 fewer rushes than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Sportsbooks have set Gordon's rushing attempts prop bet total for this week at 12.5 attempts, a number he has failed to beat in one lifetime game against the Panthers.
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Sunday's rushing yards over/under for Gordon is set at 56.5. That's 5.8 fewer yards than his season average of 62.3.
- In 54.5% of his games this season (six of 11 matchups), Gordon has put up more than 56.5 rushing yards.
- Gordon's average rushing yards over/under this season has been set at 53.8, which he's outpaced by 8.5 yards on average this year.
- Gordon has hit the rushing yards over in 63.6% of his opportunities (seven of 11 games).
- Gordon's season-long rushing yards prop bet average is 53.8 yards, a figure he's gone over in six out of 11 games (54.5%).
- In his single career matchup against the Panthers, Gordon had five rushing yards, 51.5 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In one career game versus the Panthers, Gordon has failed to go over this week's prop bet total of 56.5 rushing yards.
Betting Trends - Rushing Touchdowns
- Gordon has averaged 0.5 rushing touchdowns per game, which is equal to the over/under in Sunday's game.
- Gordon has recorded more than 0.5 rushing touchdowns in 36.4% of his games this season (four out of 11 chances).
- Gordon's 0.5 rushing touchdowns per game is the same as his average prop bet over/under.
- Just 44.4% of Gordon's games this year have seen him hit the over on rushing touchdowns prop bets (four of nine outings).
- Gordon's average prop bet for rushing touchdowns is 0.5. He's gone over that total in just four of 11 games (36.4%).
- In his only career matchup against the Panthers, Gordon scored zero rushing touchdowns, 0.5 fewer touchdowns than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Oddsmakers have set Gordon's rushing touchdowns prop bet over/under for this week at 0.5 touchdowns, a number he has never outperformed in one total game against the Panthers.
Powered By Data Skrive