Melvin Gordon III's Denver Broncos visit the Kansas City Chiefs on Sunday at Arrowhead Stadium. Here's some insights and tips around Gordon's rushing prop bets. Watch Gordon's Broncos play the Chiefs at 8:20 PM ET on NBC.
Melvin Gordon III Rushing Prop Bets (12/6/2020)
Melvin Gordon III Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Gordon has averaged 13.4 rushing attempts per game, 0.9 more than the over/under in Sunday's game (12.5).
- In five out of 10 games this season (50% of his chances), Gordon has recorded more than 12.5 rushing attempts.
- Gordon has averaged 0.3 less rushing attempts per game than his season-long average prop bet total (13.7).
- 60% of Gordon's games this season have seen him rushing the over on rushing attempts prop bets (six of 10 games).
- Gordon's average prop bet for rushing attempts is 13.7. He's gone over that total in half his games.
- Over his nine career matchups against the Chiefs, Gordon averages 15.4 carries per game, 2.9 more rushes than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Gordon has beat Sunday's prop bet rushing attempts total of 12.5 attempts nine times in nine career games against the Chiefs.
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Sunday's rushing yards prop bet for Gordon is set at 53.5. That is 1.9 fewer yards than his season average of 55.4.
- In 50% of his games this season (five of 10 matchups), Gordon has put up more than 53.5 rushing yards.
- Gordon has outpaced his season rushing yards prop average (53.8) by 1.6 yards.
- Gordon has hit the over on his rushing yards totals in six games (60%) out of 10 opportunities.
- Gordon's season-long rushing yards prop bet average is 53.8 yards, a figure he's eclipsed in half of his games.
- In his nine career matchups against the Chiefs, Gordon averages 59.2 rushing yards per game, 5.7 more yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In nine career games against the Chiefs, Gordon has outperformed this week's rushing yards prop bet total of 53.5 yards six times.
Betting Trends - Rushing Touchdowns
- Gordon has scored 0.6 rushing touchdowns per game, 0.1 more than the over/under in Sunday's game (0.5).
- Gordon has collected more than 0.5 rushing touchdowns in 40% of his games this season (four of 10 chances).
- Gordon's season-long average over/under is 0.5 rushing touchdowns. He has collected 0.1 more touchdowns per game than that prop bet average.
- Gordon went over his rushing touchdowns prop bet totals in half of games this year.
- Gordon has gone over his average prop bet for rushing touchdowns (0.5) in only four of 10 games (40%).
- Gordon's 0.7 rushing touchdowns per game over his nine career matchups against the Chiefs are 0.2 more touchdowns than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In nine career games versus the Chiefs, Gordon has gone over this week's rushing touchdowns prop bet total of 0.5 touchdowns five times.
Powered By Data Skrive