Melvin Gordon III's Denver Broncos visit the Las Vegas Raiders on Sunday at Allegiant Stadium. Here's some insights and tips around Gordon's rushing prop bets. Watch Gordon's performance play out for the Broncos against the Raiders on CBS at 4:05 PM ET.
Melvin Gordon III Rushing Prop Bets (11/15/2020)
Melvin Gordon III Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Gordon has averaged 13.7 rushing attempts per game, 3.2 more than the over/under in Sunday's game (10.5).
- Gordon has yet to carry the ball more than 10.5 times in a game through seven outings this season.
- Gordon has averaged 0.8 fewer rushing attempts per game than his season-long average prop bet total (14.5).
- 57.1% of Gordon's games this season have seen him rushing the over on rushing attempts prop bets (four of seven games).
- Gordon's average prop bet for rushing attempts is 14.5. He's gone over that total in four of seven games (57.1%).
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Sunday's rushing yards over/under for Gordon is set at 43.5. That is 12.6 fewer yards than his season average of 56.1.
- Four times this season (out of seven total games -- 57.1%), Gordon has had more than 43.5 rushing yards.
- Gordon's average rushing yards prop this season has been set at 56.8 yards, which he's fallen short of by 0.7 on average.
- Gordon has hit the over on his rushing yards totals in four games (57.1%) out of seven opportunities.
- Gordon's season-long rushing yards prop bet average is 56.8 yards, a figure he's covered in four out of seven games (57.1%).
Betting Trends - Rushing Touchdowns
- Gordon has collected 0.6 rushing touchdowns per game, 0.1 more than the over/under in Sunday's game (0.5).
- Gordon has not scored more than 0.5 rushing TDS in a game through seven outings this year.
- Gordon's season-long average over/under is 0.5 rushing touchdowns. He has recorded 0.1 more touchdowns per game than that prop bet average.
- In half of his games this year, Gordon hit the over on rushing touchdowns prop bets.
- Gordon's average prop bet for rushing touchdowns is 0.5. He's gone over that total in just three of seven games (42.9%).
Powered By Data Skrive