Mecole Hardman and the Kansas City Chiefs take on the New York Jets on Sunday at home at Arrowhead Stadium. Here's some betting insights and tips around Hardman's rushing prop bets in that matchup. You can watch Hardman's performance play out for the Chiefs against the Jets on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
Mecole Hardman Rushing Prop Bets (11/1/2020)
Mecole Hardman Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Hardman's per-game rushing attempts average (0.3) is 0.2 less rushing attempts than his prop bet total in Sunday's game (0.5).
- Hardman has recorded more than 0.5 rushing attempts in two out of seven games this season (28.6% of his chances).
- Hardman has averaged 0.2 less rushing attempts per game than his season-long average prop bet total (0.5).
- Hardman took the over on rushing attempts prop bets in only zero of three games this year (0% of his chances).
- Hardman has outperformed his average rushing attempts prop bet total (0.5 rushing attempts) in just 28.6% of his games (two of seven games).
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Hardman's 2.3 rushing yards per game average in 2020 is 0.2 less than Sunday's over/under.
- In 28.6% of his games this season (two of seven matchups), Hardman has put up more than 2.5 rushing yards.
- Hardman's average rushing yards over/under this season has been set at 2.8 yards, which he's fallen short of by 0.5 on average.
- Hardman has hit the rushing yards over in only two of seven opportunities (28.6%).
- In only two games this season (28.6%), Hardman, rushed for more yards than his average rushing yards over/under of 2.8.
Powered By Data Skrive