Mecole Hardman and the Kansas City Chiefs travel to play the Denver Broncos on Sunday at Empower Field at Mile High. Here's some betting insights and tips digging into Hardman's rushing prop bets. Watch Hardman's Chiefs square off against the Broncos at 4:25 PM ET on CBS.
Mecole Hardman Rushing Prop Bets (10/25/2020)
Mecole Hardman Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Hardman's per-game rushing attempts average (0.2) is 0.3 less rushing attempts than his prop bet total in Sunday's game (0.5).
- Hardman has collected more than 0.5 rushing attempts in one of six games this season (16.7% of his chances).
- Hardman has averaged 0.3 fewer rushing attempts per game than his season-long average prop bet total (0.5).
- Hardman took the over on rushing attempts prop bets in just zero of three games this year (0% of his chances).
- Hardman's average prop bet for rushing attempts is 0.5. He's gone over that total in just one of six games (16.7%).
- Hardman averages zero carries per game over his two career matchups against the Broncos, 0.5 fewer rushes than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Oddsmakers have set Hardman's rushing attempts prop bet total for this game at 0.5 attempts, a number he has failed to exceed in two career games against the Broncos.
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Hardman's 0.5 rushing yards per game average in 2020 is 2.0 fewer than Sunday's over/under.
- One time this season (out of six total games -- 16.7%), Hardman has had more than 2.5 rushing yards.
- Hardman's average rushing yards prop this season has been set at 2.8 yards, which he's fallen short of by 2.3 on average.
- Hardman has hit the rushing yards over in only one of six opportunities (16.7%).
- Hardman has out-rushed his season-long rushing yards prop bet average (2.8) in just 16.7% of his games (one out of six matchups).
- Over his two career matchups against the Broncos, Hardman averages zero rushing yards per game, 2.5 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In two career games against the Broncos, Hardman has failed to beat this week's prop bet total of 2.5 rushing yards.
Powered By Data Skrive