Mecole Hardman and the Kansas City Chiefs visit the Buffalo Bills on Monday at Bills Stadium. Here's some betting insights and tips digging into Hardman's rushing prop bets. Watch Hardman's performance play out for the Chiefs against the Bills on FOX/NFL at 5:00 PM ET.
Mecole Hardman Rushing Prop Bets (10/19/2020)
Mecole Hardman Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Hardman has averaged 0.2 rushing attempts per game, 0.3 less than the over/under in Monday's game (0.5).
- Hardman has yet to carry the ball more than 0.5 times in a game through five outings this season.
- Hardman's season-long average over/under is 0.5 rushing attempts. He has collected 0.3 fewer rushing attempts per game than that prop bet average.
- Hardman has not hit the over on a rushing attempt prop bet through five games this year.
- Through five games, Hardman has not surpassed his season-long average prop bet over/under for carries (0.5 attempts).
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Hardman's 0.6 rushing yards per game average is 0.1 more than Monday's over/under.
- Hardman has not run for more than 0.5 yards in a game through five outings this year.
- Hardman's average rushing yards over/under this season has been set at 2.7 yards, which he's fallen short of by 2.1 on average.
- Hardman has not hit the over on a rushing yard prop bet through five games this year.
- Through five games, Hardman has not gone over his season-long average prop bet over/under for rushing yards (2.7 yards).
Powered by Data Skrive