Mecole Hardman and the Kansas City Chiefs host the Los Angeles Chargers on Sunday at Arrowhead Stadium. Here's some insights and tips around Hardman's receiving prop bets in that matchup. Watch Hardman's Chiefs square off with the Chargers on FOX at 4:25 PM ET.
Mecole Hardman Receiving Prop Bets (1/3/2021)
Mecole Hardman Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Hardman is averaging 35.7 receiving yards per game, 11.8 fewer than the over/under of 47.5 set for Sunday's outing.
- In 33.3% of his games this year (five out of 15), Hardman has put up more than 47.5 receiving yards.
- Hardman's season average of 35.7 receiving yards per game is 0.7 less than the average over/under of his prop bets, 36.4.
- In just six of his 15 games (40%), Hardman has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In just six of his 15 games (40%), Hardman has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet of 36.4 yards.
- Hardman is averaging 24.3 yards per game in his last three contests against the Chargers, 23.2 fewer than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (47.5).
- Bookmakers have set Hardman's receiving yards prop bet over/under for this game at 47.5 yards, a number he has never surpassed in three total games against the Chargers.
Powered By Data Skrive