Mecole Hardman and the Kansas City Chiefs hit the field against the Denver Broncos on Sunday at home at Arrowhead Stadium. Here's some betting insights and tips around Hardman's receiving prop bets in that matchup. You can watch Hardman's performance play out for the Chiefs against the Broncos on NBC at 8:20 PM ET.
Mecole Hardman Receiving Prop Bets (12/6/2020)
Mecole Hardman Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Hardman is averaging 39.5 receiving yards per game, 8.0 more than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (31.5).
- In five out of 11 games this year (45.5%), Hardman has put up more than 31.5 receiving yards.
- Hardman's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 38 per game. He has put up 1.5 more per game than that average.
- In just five of his 11 games (45.5%), Hardman has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In only five of his 11 games (45.5%), Hardman has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet of 38 yards.
- Hardman's 31.7 receiving yards per game over his three career matchups against the Broncos are 0.2 more yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Hardman has surpassed Sunday's prop bet receiving yards total of 31.5 yards one time in three total games against the Broncos.
Powered By Data Skrive