Mecole Hardman's Kansas City Chiefs visit the Las Vegas Raiders on Sunday at Allegiant Stadium. Here's some insights and tips around Hardman's receiving prop bets. You can watch how Hardman's performance plays out when the Chiefs square off with the Raiders on NBC at 8:20 PM ET.
Mecole Hardman Receiving Prop Bets (11/22/2020)
Mecole Hardman Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Hardman is averaging 43.9 receiving yards per game, 16.4 more than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (27.5).
- In 66.7% of his games this season (six of nine), Hardman has collected more than 27.5 receiving yards.
- Hardman's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 37.2 per game. He has put up 6.7 more per game than that average.
- Hardman has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets in five of his nine games (55.6%).
- In five of his nine games (55.6%), Hardman has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet of 37.2 yards.
- Hardman is averaging 50 yards per game in his last one outing against the Raiders, 22.5 more than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (27.5).
- Hardman has gone over Sunday's prop bet receiving yards total of 27.5 yards one time in one career game against the Raiders.
Powered By Data Skrive