On Thursday, Matt Ryan and the Atlanta Falcons travel to play the Carolina Panthers at Bank of America Stadium. Here's some insights and tips digging into Ryan's passing prop bets. You can watch Ryan's performance play out for the Falcons against the Panthers on FOX/NFL at 8:20 PM ET.
Matt Ryan Passing Prop Bets (10/29/2020)
Matt Ryan Passing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Completions
- Ryan's per-game passing completions average (26.5) is equal to his prop bet over/under in Thursday's game.
- Ryan has not completed more than 26.5 passes in a game through six outings this season.
- Ryan's season-long average over/under is 26.3 completions. He has collected 0.2 more completions per game than that prop bet average.
- 50% of Ryan's games this season have seen him hit the over on completions prop bets.
- Ryan has outperformed his average completions prop bet total (26.3 completions) in half of his games.
- Over his last 10 matchups against the Panthers, Ryan averages 23 completions per game, 3.5 fewer completions than his over/under in Thursday's game.
- Ryan has eclipsed Thursday's projected passing completions total of 26.5 completions three times in 10 career games against the Panthers.
Betting Trends - Attempts
- Ryan has averaged 40.7 passing attempts per game this season, 1.2 more than his prop bet for Thursday's game (39.5).
- In 33.3% of his games this year (two of six), Ryan has gone over his prop bet total for his next matchup (39.5 passing attempts).
- The average passing attempt prop bet over/under for Ryan this season is 39. He often has surpassed that value, averaging 40.7 attempts per game, 1.7 more than his average prop.
- In just two of his six games (33.3%), Ryan has outpaced his passing attempts prop bet total.
- Ryan averages 33.9 pass attempts per game over his last 10 matchups against the Panthers, 5.6 fewer attempts than his over/under in Thursday's game.
- In 10 career games against the Panthers, Ryan has eclipsed this week's passing attempts prop bet over/under of 39.5 attempts one time.
Betting Trends - Passing Yards
- Thursday's passing yards over/under for Ryan is set at 301.5, 5.7 yards more than his season average of 307.2.
- In 33.3% of his games this season (two of six matchups), Ryan has thrown for more than 301.5 yards.
- Ryan's season passing yardage average of 307.2 is 8.2 yards higher than his 299 average passing yards over/under.
- Ryan has hit the passing yards over in only two of six opportunities this year (33.3%).
- Ryan's season-long passing yards prop bet average is 299, a number he's covered in only two out of six games (33.3%).
- In his last 10 matchups against the Panthers, Ryan averages 307.7 passing yards per game, 6.2 more yards than his over/under in Thursday's game.
- Oddsmakers have set Ryan's passing yards prop bet over/under for this game at 301.5 yards, a number he has surpassed six times in 10 total games against the Panthers.
Betting Trends - Passing Touchdowns
- Ryan is averaging 1.8 passing touchdowns per game, 0.7 less than the over/under of 2.5 set for Thursday's matchup.
- Ryan has not thrown for more than 2.5 TDs in a game through six outings this year.
- Ryan has scored 0.1 more passing touchdowns per game (1.8) than the average over/under he's had set for passing touchdowns, 1.7.
- Ryan has gone over on passing touchdowns prop bets in half of his games.
- In half of his six games, Ryan has scored more than 1.7 passing touchdowns -- his season-long average passing touchdowns prop bet over under.
- Over his last 10 matchups against the Panthers, Ryan averages 1.8 touchdown passes per game, 0.7 fewer touchdowns than his over/under in Thursday's game.
- In 10 career games against the Panthers, Ryan has surpassed this week's passing touchdowns prop bet total of 2.5 touchdowns two times.
Betting Trends - Interceptions
- Ryan averages the same number of interceptions per game this season as his prop bet total in Thursday's game (0.5).
- In three of six games this year (50%), Ryan has been picked off more than 0.5 times.
- The average interceptions prop bet over/under for Ryan this year is 0.5. That is the same as his season average.
- In half of his games this year Ryan has been picked off more times than his interceptions prop bet total.
- Ryan has gone over his average interceptions prop bet total (0.5 interceptions) in half of his games this season.
- Over his last 10 matchups against the Panthers, Ryan threw 0.4 interceptions per game, 0.1 fewer interceptions than his over/under in Thursday's game.
- Ryan has surpassed Thursday's prop bet interceptions over/under of 0.5 picks four times in 10 career games against the Panthers.
Powered By Data Skrive